I came to Tenerife 4 years ago just for 3 months. I loved the ocean here so much that I stayed. Let me introduce you to the wonderful beauty of underwater world
PADI Courses, Try diving and fun dives
Discover with me a different world...
Learn to dive with me & get your PADI license
Hi, I am Monika and I live underwater. PADI Instructor, Master Scuba Diver Trainer, rewarded 2 years in a row with PADI Certificate of Excellence for the quality of teaching diving standards and for the customer service.
I have been working with people with different kind of stress and challenges:
- fear of water
- autism spectrum
Thanks to patience and unlimited time, I am able to adjust this experience to your needs.
What you get diving with ScubaDiverse Tenerife
- maximum group of two people + instructor
- patience, flexibility, and no time limits
- the individual, undivided attention of the experienced diving instructor
- safety, safety, safety always first
- environmentally respectful diving - no touching, chasing or feeding underwater life. If you have the urge to interact - interact with your instructor. I never mind getting food :) If you break those rules - yes, I will cancel your diving - animals are our priority. Plus touching them can end badly for both sides.
- possibility of arranging flexible meeting time as well as flexible meeting location (I meet you at the place)
- +everything needed for a dive (equipment, safety tools, insurance, materials for PADI courses)
Click on each course to learn more.
PADI Open Water
- 2 pool/pool alike sessions, and
- 4 open water dives
Cost: €435, including PADI e-learning, certification, full equipment rental, and dive insurance for the time of a course and individual teaching.
PADI Advanced Open Water
The course consists of 5 open water dives, conducted on 2-3 different dive sites.
Cost: €390, including PADI e-learning, certification, full equipment rental, and dive insurance for the time of a course.
PADI Rescue Diver
Cost: 385€, including PADI e-learning, certification, full equipment rental, and dive insurance for the time of a course and individual teaching.
Obligatory for certification: certified as An Emergency First Responder.
Emergency First Response and Care for children
Cost: €119, including PADI materials, certification, and individual teaching.
-PADI Deep diver specialty
-PADI Night diver specialty
-PADI Navigation Diver specialty
-PADI Boat diver specialty
-PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy diver specialty
-PADI Diver against debris specialty
-PADI Nitrox diver
Individual PADI Divemaster internship in Tenerife - now with accomodation
With me, you will dive through a lot;) During your PADI Divemaster internship in Tenerife, you will learn how to become a skilled and professional dive guide. Read more...
Youth Aqua Camp
From 0 to Hero
Discover the world of scuba diving - learn how to breathe underwater, experience different gravity, and be surrounded by amazing aquatic life.
As a certified diver, you have many options within your certification level. Wreck dives, swim-throughs, topography dives, mastering your buoyancy in wide cavern-alike spaces, night dives, and more.
Youth Aqua Camp
Emergency first response and care for children training
PADI courses and specialities
-Advanced Open Water
Getting ready for Open Water Course
Wreck dive in Tabaiba
Exploring the wreck and being aware of potential hazards.
Mapping a wreck in Tabaiba
Wreck diving course in Tabaiba
Short video from a dive:
Selfie of happy PADI Open Water Divers after all in-water sessions
Diving skills refreshment...:)
PADI Open Water Course for couples
Selfie with happy diving students
From Open Water, Advanced Open Water, skills refreshment and rescue diver to divemaster.